<Self Introduce>
Hello. I'm Mamoru Matsue.
I'm from Fukuoka. My hobbies are to exercise and to watch some dramas.
I like Korean and American dramas very much. I often watch netflix and dTV.
I study super-conductivity at my college. It's a kind of physics. I also study Korean and 
In Japan, "mamoru" means to protect. My mother said me "I thought I named you Mamoru or Keiji. I wanted you to be a good police man and be kind for everyone. "
I'm going to work for a life insurance company, but I promise you I will be kind and always protect you as a man who sells life insurance.
Thank you.

コメント

  1. Nice to meet you. I'm Taro Kitagawa.
    I like exexercise. What kind of exercise do you like?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I like almost all of sports using bolls very much!
      I was on the baseball team in my school club.

      削除
  2. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hello!
      I also love American dramas, especially "super natural."
      If you didn't watch these series, please watch it.

      削除
    2. Thank you. I swear I will watch it.

      削除
  3. Your dream is very good! I hope you will help many people.

    返信削除
  4. My mother said me
    My mother said to me

    返信削除
  5. The story of your name is so nice.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿